I decided after last night's emo post, I would replace it with something much more entertaining and a lot less pathetic. I found this meme over at Tense Teacher's place.
Four Guilty Pleasures in Reading
1. Danielle Steele
2. John Grisham
3. Country Music magazine
4. People magazine
Four Guilty Pleasures in Movies
1. When Harry Met Sally(Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal - how can you go wrong?)
2. While You Were Sleeping (Sandra Bullock - pure mush).
3. Uncle Buck/Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (both classic John Candy).
4. Jumanji (great book, exciting movie, classic Robin Williams).
Four Guilty Pleasures in Music
1. Anything and everything by Rascal Flatts.
2. John Denver.
3. James Taylor.
4. "Pour Some Sugar on Me" by Def Leppard.
Four Guilty Pleasures in TV
2. Will and Grace.
4. Any CSI.
Four Guilty Pleasures in Video Games
1. "Ms. Pacman"
2. "Roller Coaster Tycoon"
3. "Scrabble" against the computer.
Four Guilty Pleasures in Food
2. cinnamon toast made in the oven under the broiler.
3. Penn Station.
4. Chinese takeout.
Four Guilty Pleasures in Drink
1. large white mocha caramel latte with an extra shot and whipped cream.(hey, don't laugh...with the job I have, I need this much caffeine in the morning!)
2. strawberry daquaris.
3. chocolate milkshake from Dairy Queen.
4. buttered rum.
I tag Redneck Nerdboy, Corky, Birdman, Finding Heart,Baron, and Eatmisery. Anyone else is welcome to play as well.