Sunday, November 12, 2006

Silly Quiz Sunday. Again.

Yes, folks, it's that time again. It's time for (drumroll) Silly Quiz Sunday....

First up, the Name Analysis - Meaning of your Name.
Here are my results for my first name, which has been shortened to protect the innocent:

Your First Name of: "J."

Although the name "J." creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

As "J." you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.

You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.

This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.


Link to this quiz HERE.

Okay, I'll go with some of that. I like the positive stuff.

Second, the "Seven Deadly Sins" Quiz. Here are my results:

Your Sins are Revealed, Your Fate is Sealed:
Your sin has been measured. You have committed many sins, but Lust is the mortal sin that has done you in. Just below, discover your full sinful breakdown and learn what it is about you that codemns you to hell.



Greed:High
 
Gluttony:Low
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Low
 
Envy:Medium
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:Medium
 


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Alright! Lust! Yeah! At least if I'm going to hell, I'm going to have some fun before I go! Greed? Pride? Me? Nahhhh.....

Next, something we all need to know: Are you an Idiot?

Are you an idiot?
Your Result: You have some brains...

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You take some things for granted and just assume you're right. Over all you're not that bad but pay more attention

You are an idiot
You're good!
Are you an idiot?
Create MySpace Quizzes


There are some people who don't even need to take the quiz. It's a given. A certain brown-eyed, not-so-handsome man comes to mind....

Finally, one I took for a laugh, but I'm disappointed in the results. I know I'm not 100% perfect, but 67%? Shoot, that's not even a passing grade!
Are You a Perfect Girlfriend?

You are 67% perfect as a girlfriend!

Congrats, you're doing some things right. There's plenty room for improvement, but keep it up, you're doing good.

Are you the perfect girlfriend?
Create MySpace Quizzes



I invite any and all of you to disagree with any of the negative results on this page. Have fun quizzing yourself.
J.

3 comments:

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hm... I disagree completely with the idiot one. You are absolutely the most smartestest woman in hi skool. I do like the fact that you're almost the perfect girlfriend! Makes me wanna take you to the prom...


Wait a minute. When were you in hi skool?

Jodi said...

Okay, first of all, Nerdboy, I teach elementary school
Second, I was in "hi skool" in the 80's! Ugh!
J.

Anonymous said...

Let's see...

Seven Deadly Sins...high on sloth, low on envy...medium on everything else. Not sure I agree about the sloth thing.

Idiot...nope. Says I'm "good."