I am having a meltdown. I am stressed and panicked. Here's why:
1. I am getting a new student tomorrow who apparently is quite a handful. Great. As if my room wasn't rockin' enough as it is.
2. There is less than a month until Christmas and I have bought nothing. Stress!
3. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to pull off Christmas this year. I have no credit cards and a little savings. I only have 1 extra paycheck. I think it will work. I hope it will.
4. I have no money until Wednesday, and we're out of cereal. Zero. Zip. Nada. I guess I'll be making eggs or muffins in the morning.
5. I feel like I owe the world money. If I owe you money, get in the back of the line. WAY in the back.
6. My own children are behaving like idiots tonight.
7. My ex is being absolutely horrible. Of course, he always is.
8. There is a huge pile of laundry waiting to be folded, put away, given away, something, and I never have time to get to it.
9. I thought I had gotten rid of the fleas on the cats. Apparently not. More expensive products and/or an exterminator. Less Christmas money.
10. The shower is broken. We can still take baths, but not showers, until I PAY A PLUMBER. Even less Christmas money. (He'll be stopping by after the exterminator) This is not a good thing in a house with 5 people and 1 bathroom.
Okay, I'm done with my meltdown. Thank you for listening.