Okay, Sunshine, here you go:
1. The book nearest me: This Book Will Change Your Life Again!
2. Stretch your left arm, what do you touch? my cell phone.
3. Last thing watched on television? rerun of "Home Improvement".
4. Without looking, what time is it? 7:00 PM
5. What time is it actually? 7:10 PM
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? Aaron playing GameCube with Daniel and Joseph, and the tv in the living room.
7. When did you last step outside? A couple of hours ago
8. Before this survey, whar did you look at? "A Girl and her life" blog
9. What are you wearing? Black shorts, comfy gray t-shirt.
10. What did you dream last night? about school.
11. When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago, when my oldest son came back here acting silly.
12. What is on the walls of the room? Barn picture. Not much really.
13. Seen anything wierd lately? My 6 yr. old squeezing a tomato...said he was trying to make spaghetti sauce. Hmmmph!
14. What do you think of this quiz? Kinda fun...I haven't done one in awhile.
15. What is the last film you saw? "The Devil Wears Prada". The night before that, "Pirates 2".
16. Tell us something we don't know. I have a tattoo, too! (small world)
17. If you could change one thing about the world what would you do? Stop all the war and problems in the Middle East.
18. Do you like to dance? Yes, but I can only have fun when the kids aren't around. Otherwise, they say I embarrass them. (go figure!)
19. George Bush? I don't discuss my political views on here, sorry! Same for me.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl.
Well, if I had had my first pregnancy, which ended in miscarriage, it would have been a girl and I would have named her "Jessica". That was my favorite name back then. She would be 18 now.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy.
My first child born on this earth IS a boy. A 16 yr. old nut named Joseph.
22. Would you consider living abroad? Yes, for a year.
23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? I've been praying for you! (laugh)
24. List 6 bloggers to carry on this meme.
Shoot, I don't know I can come up with SIX: okay, Sunshine already did it, so I'll guess "EatMisery", "Elmwood", "Tricia"....any chance, "FindingHeart" and "Mr. Husbland"? Mike Norton? (do guys even DO memes?) Let me know if you do it.