Monday, July 31, 2006

Stressed out ramblings of a crazy woman.....

I am feeling very stressed out right now.....this is the time of year when all the planets seem to collide in my universe and my head feels like it's going to explode. I have so freakin' much to do that I am almost paralyzed with panic. I needed to get up early today and get busy....what did I do instead? I stayed in bed until almost 9, laying there worrying about it!

Here's what I have on my plate this week: I need to go to school and work on my room....I need to go see Larry (my ex) before school starts.....I need to go to the grocery before the kids come back on Tuesday..... I have to register Daniel and Aaron on Wednesday, the same day I have a reading training all day....I have the aforementioned reading training all day Wednesday and Thursday....all 4 kids have dental cleanings on Thursday morning (my dad will have to take them)....2 kids have doctor checkups Friday morning, and all 3 boys have haircuts Friday afternoon, BEFORE I take Joseph to his voice lesson. THEN sometime on the weekend, we need to do the school supply shopping, as I have to register the 2 high schoolers on Monday BEFORE I go to "Team Building" with my school staff Monday evening and Tuesday day, BEFORE ALL FOUR KIDS START SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY MORNING.

Did I mention I was stressed out? Ya think?

And my S.O. has his girls this week, which is always great, but it means he has little or no time for me because he has things he wants and has to do with them.....
I'm sorry but I sure could use a nice romantic surprise, or a backrub, or just some help!!!!!

Okay, enough of the pity party. I have to get busy. I just want to apologize to all of you in advance...if I don't visit your blogs much in the next couple weeks, you know why! If you're a religious person, PRAY! If you're not, pray anyway (har, har).

3 comments:

sunShine said...

If I were closer I would totally take the kids places for you, you know between all my work and family stuff. Yes you do need some help! Hang in there you will get through it. Yes I will say a prayer or 12 for you.

Tricia said...

Prayer your way - but one word to a mother from a mother - BREATHE.

If they miss a hair cut - so what :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! order tramadol what is ativan generic protonix