Saturday, June 17, 2006

Back again.

I was going to take this blog down, and in fact did for a few hours. But I got an e-mail from a very kind person encouraging me to keep it up. He reaffirmed to me that I had done nothing wrong, and my significant other agrees. Thanks to both of you.

To quote Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does." I would substitute the word "retarded", but as an educator of students with special needs, I find that word offensive and do not use it, or allow my children to use it. But apparently some stupid people still do. As my S.O. says, "consider the source."

More later.
Jodi

2 comments:

FindingHeart said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. An educator, eh? My 'wife' has been teaching Spec Ed for about 16 years, blowing away the 4 year drop out average. Sped kids have a special place in my heart and classroom and wish you the best success in that field. Hope you keep blogging. I try to read fellow educator blogs for my sense of grounding. :) Peace and good luck with it.

Mike Norton said...

Well, welcome back!

I was just checking through some things and saw a bizarre coffee ad and knew I had to note it over here. It's about as close as one can get to a MAD parody of a commercial and still be selling the product.