Friday, July 29, 2011

Monthly update

I haven't blogged since June, but I think I need to.

My cat, Moustache, died last Sunday. It was almost as bad as losing a child. I miss him every day. I keep thinking I hear him or will see him jump up on the bed. He was the best cat I ever had.

All is well with the kids. Joseph is in Santa Fe, New Mexico, doing an internship at the Santa Fe Opera House. Rachael is home for the summer and working. Daniel is almost through with physical therapy for his knee, working out (as he can) with the football team, and hanging out with his girlfriend. Aaron is doing lots of 11 year old stuff.

I hope all is well with all of you.

Jodi

5 comments:

Poppy said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Megan said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so hard to lose the furry ones. xo

Rick Rockhill said...

Hey there- I have not been by in ages and ages (my loss). So sorry to hear about Moustache. I get so attached to my pets also. Hang in there.

Any plans to bring another one into the family? lots of great cats in shelters need a home!

Smallstream said...

I love cats, too. Really share with the loss of yours, she/he must have been your lovely friend. Things will be alright. Wish all the best to your family!
Just a came by from a strange reader

Create Cook Craft said...

I understand how hard it is to lose a pet. My family just lost our dog, Cooper, on Chrismas Eve and we had him for at least 10 yrs. Just hang in there! :)