Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year (early)!


Hello Bloggy People! How are things shaking out there in the world?

This isn't the greatest picture, but here are my kids. Joseph is 20, will be 21 in March. He is a junior at IU. Rachael is 19. She is a freshman at IU. Daniel is a sophomore in high school. He is 16 and will soon be getting his drivers license (yikes!). Aaron is 10 (will be 11 in February) and is in the 5th grade. I am incredibly proud of all of them.

I am still teaching special education in Louisville. I am very happily engaged to Steven (see post below) and we are planning to marry next Christmas.

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and have a wonderful new year!
Love,
J.

3 comments:

Sayre said...

You have a beautiful family, J! Looks like Aaron may have shot up a bit, and thinned out in the process. I think my boy's about to do the same.

Rachel is just gorgeous and the other two boys don't look much like boys anymore - more like men.

Scary how fast that happens.

Jodi said...

Yes, Aaron is taller and thinner. He was looking much thinner, but since football season has been out and the weather has been cold, some of the weight is creeping back.

Rachael IS beautiful. I never looked that good one day in my life! And the older boys - both taller than me and shaving!!!

J.

Rick Rockhill said...

Great photo! Good lookin family you have there.