Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Car Wars!

The other night Steven and I were helping Rachael clean out the Suburban so she could give some friends a ride to Holiday World, and we found her car window paint. So I wrote this on the back of the Suburban as a joke:


She screamed "Oh Mom! NO!" I started laughing, then she started laughing. THEN, she ran to my car and wrote "I hate you" and "You suck" on the two sides of MY car. So I started making my way around the Suburban writing these things:



She ran back to my car and wrote "My mom thinks I'm special!". It was a lot of fun! In the end, we both ended up at the car wash! Luckily it comes right off! :)

I'm so going to miss my girl next fall!
J.

4 comments:

Sayre said...

That's a great war!!! Everybody wins!

Brother Dave said...

Way special.

Cheap Coffee Tables said...

Now this is what it's all about, raising kids so one day they appreciate you.

Love your blog by the way.

Rick Rockhill said...

wait- shjes a senior at Providence? As in PC? Rhode Island? I didnt know that