Sunday, March 21, 2010

I Survived.

Yesterday's Mayor's Cup Academic Competition went off without a hitch. The biggest problem I encountered was needing to replace a 9 volt battery in the buzzer system. Everyone was on time, there was plenty of food, there were no complaints and lots of compliments.

It was a long day, to be sure, but everyone who said they would come and help, did. Steven made sure to be here for the weekend and he helped all day. Everything got cleaned up and put away in a timely manner and I was out of there by 4:00.

I am proud of myself for having pulled it all off.

And I am VERY glad it's over!!! :)

J.

3 comments:

Superwoman said...

:) I knew you could do it! Congrats on a job well done!

Sushiboy said...

Congrats J! things like that can be pretty difficult, if a battery was the only hiccup, hats off to YOU!

Brother Dave said...

Great job. I'll bet that even the Mayor was happy.

Sounds like you certainly had it all together to pull that off successfully.