Okay, so I'm a slacker. It's 9:30 at night and I'm just now getting around to putting this up. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
This week's topic, hosted by Sayre, is:
If you had a WEEK with no obligation and money was no object, what would you do with it?
- Pay off all my bills.
- Get a new car. Or two.
- Get my entire house revamped and remodeled.
- Take my entire family to Disney World!!!!!! And Universal Studios. And the beach.
- Buy tickets to a 2-week cruise for me and Steven.
- Pay Steven back the money I owe him.
- Go shopping. Everywhere.
- Buy Borders. Every single book.
So there you have it.
What would YOU do?