Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

ffi

And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will still be me.

2. Kiss me, baby! - any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of beans.

4. It's not pretty after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms you can still hear my annoying ex-husband. (I'm sorry - this was literally the first thing that came to mind!)

6. The Monday after spring break is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Aaron's soccer game, tomorrow my plans include more soccer and traveling to IU to hear Joseph sing, and Sunday, I want to go to Daniel's track meet (if it doesn't rain), go to HIS soccer game, and probably do lesson plans!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
J.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Full of beans"-- now why didn't I think of that?

Rick Rockhill said...

that was fun J. hope you are enjoying the weekend

nikki said...

Nice answers! My mom always had something not as nice to say about what I am full of.......