- I'm still tired. Walking 7,000+ steps a day and 2 jobs is tougher than I thought.
- Today was my first real day "on the job" in the Kroger deli. I learned to bake cookies, how to slice meat and cheese, and how to re-wrap it to put it back in the case. I liked the people I worked with - nice ladies.
- My feet hurt.
- I taught Saturday school this morning before Kroger. Much better money.
- Steven is in Massachusetts. I miss him. I DO love that man.
- Of all my kids, Daniel has been an absolute blessing lately. I am thankful to have him.
- I also love my cat. He is warm and cuddly and fun.
That's about it for now.
"Fun Monday" is coming up...uh...on Monday. Check the post below for the list of bloggers who have signed up. Aren't any of my REGULAR blog buddies going to sign up?
I'm working at Kroger again tomorrow. And Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and NEXT Saturday. Say a prayer! (smile)