Monday, March 02, 2009

Manic Monday



If I was a car, I'd be: a sports utility vehicle - fast and fun!

If I was a drink, I'd be: a strawberry daquari - sweet and fruity.

If I was emotion, I'd be: cheerfulness. Most days I'm pretty upbeat.

So, how was your Monday? Mine was pretty good. It started by waking up next to my sweetie. After getting everyone up and going, I took him to his truck and kissed him goodbye. I always hate to see him go. Then it was off to work. I am doing pretty well keeping up with things. I have a kindergartener who is really needing a lot of intervention. I have pulled out all the stops, as has his teacher and many others, and he is STILL not doing well. It's a complicated case. Then after lunch I had 4 subject groups to teach. I think we're making progress in reading comprehension AND in math facts.

After school, we had our final Quick Recall practice match and we won one! We played two games and won the first one. It was great! Now I'm home. Dinner is done, but I still need to clean up. I also need to work on my budget. I'm trying hard to get my finances in order. It seems like it's "one step forward, two steps back" in my case. But I'm not giving up.

Anyway, I hope you all had a great start to your week.
Have a good one!
J.

4 comments:

e.Craig Crawford said...

It's Monday already?? Where did the weekend go?

Jodi said...

E.Craig - I had a very nice weekend, but it was over way too soon. Can I have a week of weekends please?

J.

Trukindog said...

"sweet & fruity" aww did my post somehow inspire that? heh heh heh

After ya get your finances figured out you can get started on mine OK?

Unknown said...

I haven't had a daiquiri in eons!