I can't believe I haven't had time to post since Monday! I must have a million ideas to write about in my head - why do I never seem to have time to get them down "on paper"? Anyway, it's Friday, thank God! My sweetie is here and I have the whole weekend ahead. Yes.
Here are this week's Friday Fill-ins:
1. I’m happy, I’m in love, I am so glad Steven is here..
2. Why do I have zits and not clear skin all the time?
3. How does this thing called "Love" work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put dress clothes on my body, so I will look professional.
5. I consider myself lucky because I still have a job, my kids are healthy, and somebody loves me.
6. One day we’ll see how these crazy kids will turn out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending a relaxing evening with my S.O., tomorrow my plans include housework and hopefully a movie, and Sunday, I want to rest, and do lesson plans (well, I don't ever really want to do lesson plans but they gotta be done some time!)
Anyway, I promise I will write more ASAP!
Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend!