Friday, October 03, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins and PICTURES!
1. October is Rachael's birthday month! October 22 she'll be 17!
2. Politicians scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to hand out the rakes.
4. My favorite horror movie is American Werewolf in London because it was the first one I ever saw, when I was a senior in high school.
5. Watching Daniel play football = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and I prayed for my trees and my electricity.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having my boy home, tomorrow my plans include a soccer game and a parade, and Sunday, I want to go to Weight Watchers and find out how much more I've lost!
GOOD NEWS: Daniel's foot was cleared by the doctor on Thursday and he played his first game Thursday night! The coach very wisely only played him about half the time he usually would have played, but he was very happy to be back out there, as these pictures show!
BAD NEWS: Rachael's band is breaking up. The drummer,
Stephanie, has gone off to college, and the girls are dissatisfied with the direction the band had been taking, so they played their last gig last weekend. This is the last group shot of "Ms. Understood".
GOOD NEWS: Rachael was asked to escort a senior boy for Homecoming. This is her dressy outfit she wore to school for the in-school ceremony. Doesn't she look terrific?
Hope you all have had a wonderful Friday! I have all my children home for the weekend!