Friday, September 12, 2008

Give me an "F"! Give me an "R"! Give me an "I"! You get the idea.....




1. I enjoy seeing people smile: my students, my children, Steven (my love).

2. "Where does all the money go?" is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew you had found THE one.

4. Take some sugar, add a little kid or two, and you end up with chaos, or the group of students I work with in the afternoon.

5. Life has gifted me with wonderful people to love and to love me.

6. Time at home alone is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working at the football game, tomorrow my plans include nothing in particular, and Sunday, I want to do something with Rachael!
I'm tired, but I'm off to work the football game....THEN it's time for ME! No Steven this weekend (sniff), but I do have a brand-new copy of "The Lake House" that I haven't watched. (smile)
Have a great weekend everyone.
J.

2 comments:

trkndude299 said...

Syonara ya'll.
I'm so outta the blogosphere.
My.........well it's outta here.

Jodi said...

Trkndude299 - I don't believe you.

J.