Friday, August 01, 2008
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to 1985 so I would NOT marry my ex-husband, or at the very least make sound financial decisions.
2. Give me money or give me a new van.
3. I am listening to the TV cartoons.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking I'm hopeless (possibly more than one today).
5. I'll always be in debt.
6. My idea of a good time includes going out to dinner and going to a movie, then home for talk and snuggles.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing with the truck before I take it back, tomorrow my plans include nothing yet, and Sunday, I want to go to church and read the Sunday paper!
Just a thought: Just because something is true doesn't mean you should say it or a person wants to hear it.