Friday, July 25, 2008
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you is usually related to a man and deserves a kick in the ass! (can you tell I have an attitude this morning?)
2. If you're good at something, flaunt it!
3. Why so grumpy?
4. Something is out there, it's the "Back to School" monster, looming in the distance, waiting.......
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Family Ties VS. Survivor".
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see a messy backyard and empty houses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing Rachael's play, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, football practice,.and maybe Rachael's play again, and Sunday, I want to go to a family birthday lunch for my dad!
In other news, check this out: There's a new video game coming out from Sony called "Fat Princess". Of course, feminist groups are up-in-arms about it and I don't blame them. Let's give overweight girls ANOTHER reason to be ridiculed. What is wrong with people?
More kitten pictures to come soon.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by Jodi at 10:01 AM