Part One: The Memory Game
I have been blogging for over 2 years. Most of you that read regularly should have some kind of memory from the past (be kind, please).
1- As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember
2- Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Part Two: Friday Fill-ins:
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would spy on people and listen in on their conversations.
2. Jealousy is a natural reaction, but not really very healthy.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my kids would stay happy and healthy, that all my financial obligations would clear up, and that Steven would get a dedicated route that pays well and has him traveling between here and Texas. Okay, that's 3 wishes. So sue me.
4. I'd rather be friendly and optimistic than sullen and silent any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna DANCE!
6. If time were in a bottle, I would have all the kids' baby and toddler memories in it so I could relive them any time I wanted to.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being alone for awhile, tomorrow my plans include going to see Mama Mia! (hopefully), and Sunday, I want to have dinner with my parents.
Happy Friday everyone,