Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday


If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be? I think I would be a club sandwich. Made out of simple ingredients - with a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it? It would depend on why they didn't know.

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy? Yes. If I'm bummed, it's jeans and t-shirts all the way. If I'm happy, I make an effort to look attractive. When I'm depressed, I just don't care.
Sorry so short today. Busy day. More later.
J.

5 comments:

Shen-Shen said...

Jeans & a t-shirt aren't bummy enough for me when I'm down! When I'm depressed, I wear oversized baggy baggy baggy clothes!

Anonymous said...

I'm awful, I love jeans and tshirts (when I'm not a cow like I am right now) all the time.

Although, I don't mind dressing up now and then either. But, since I work from home I spend a lot of time in cute but funky pajama pants.

Karl said...

I'm pretty much shorts and tee shirts all the time. If I'm going on a (rare) date, then yeah, I'll dress up a bit. Otherwise, I'm all about the comfort.

captain corky said...

I wear the same clothes no matter how I'm feeling. I drink heavily when I'm depressed. ;)

Megan said...

I absolutely dress to my mood. But just because I'm wearing black doesn't mean I'm depressed.