Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Okay, I'm in trouble.....

First of all, I can't seem to stop myself on these blogger templates. I can't decide between "Van Gogh", which was on this page, and "Love Scribbles", which I took down off the dummy blog but I saved just in case, and the one I have here NOW, which is "Journal Page", and the new one I have on the dummy blog, which is "Park Bench". The only thing I HAVE decided is that no one (including me) likes the brown one, which was supposed to be swirling chocolate, but mostly just looks like poo.

Second: Even though Truckindog sent explicit directions on how to save all my sidebar items on the dummy blog and then re-post them after I decided on a new template, I have somehow LOST everything except my blogroll, which I saved to a Word document. Yep, that's right. It's all gone. (sigh) But it's okay. I will just have to re-build all my goodies from scratch.

So, what is your collective opinion about the two new templates I found: "Journal Page" or "Park Bench"? Or "Van Gogh"? Or "Love Scribbles"?

I'm so confused........

J.

2 comments:

Chelle Blögger said...

As I didn't get to see the other two, I can only weigh in on this one.

I like it. :)

I love playing around with my template's design, too, but it can get addicting!

trkndude299 said...

You: work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out, work it out.