Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Most Recent.....

I was doing a little blog-surfing this morning and came across this meme at Tookie's place. She has the best memes lately! It came from a blog called Saturday 9.


1. Who called you most recently? Steven.

2. What was the most recent sports game you watched? Daniel's soccer game.

3. Who is your most recent friend? Sandra at work.

4. What was the most recent TV show you watched? CSI.

5. What was the most recent music that you purchased? Gosh, I haven't in awhile. Guess it's time to get a new CD!

6. What were the most recent clothes that you purchased? Dressy clothes for Aaron's 1st Communion.

7. Who most recently did you say “I love you” to? Steven.

8. Who did you most recently text? Rachael.

9. Who did you most recently kiss? Aaron (but I wish it was Steven!)

Have a restful Sunday all. Check back later for 1st Communion pictures.
J.

5 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

Thanks for joining in! great answers.

ShannonW said...

I only call my Steve, Steven when I am mad at him LOL Or I have something that needs to be done asap!

Happy Sunday...good luck on the 1st Communion.

Trukindog said...

What was the most recent curse word you used?...Gosh doesn't count.

Jodi said...

Sam - You're welcome. I will join in again next week.

Shannon - Steven is Steven to me. But others call him "Steve". 1st Communion went well.

T-Dog - "Dumb ass". I was describing my ex-husband. But ask Steven, I can and DO cuss. Really.

J.

trkndude299 said...

wink, wink.