Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hump Day Humor

Believe it or not, I've found a new weekly meme: Hump Day Humor.



The description reads as follows: This is a weekly meme for Hump Day~Wednesdays. Participants will post anything humorous: email forwards, pictures, happenings, or personal stories that go along with the question(s) and/or theme that is posted for that Wednesday.



This week's theme: Pets.


funny pictures
moar funny pictures

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

I created these hilarious pictures myself!
Have a happy Wednesday!
J.

6 comments:

Jay said...

That little puppy looks so sweet!

R.E.H. said...

I'm always up for a good laugh, and that kitty cat surely made me chuckle a bit :)

Trukindog said...

That Pu*#y's just askin for it!

e.Craig Crawford said...

It looks like you created the captions for pictures you found. But .. clever all the same.

Jodi said...

Jay - Are you showing us your warm and fuzzy side? Awww..

REH - I had some other ideas for that tongue, but this is a G-rated blog.

Trukindog - I ain't touching that comment with a ten-foot pole. (wink)

Craig - Yes, you can do it, too, at LOL cats.

J.

Mercedes said...

Welcome to Hump Day Humor! Great pictures! I love this website! Thanks so much for participating with us this week!

You can check mine out here

Have a great day!