Friday, April 11, 2008
Yup, it's Friday again....and it's time for Friday Fill-Ins:
1. I love springtime in Texas (fields and fields of bluebonnets!)!
2. Cereal and oatmeal are foods I love to eat for breakfast (I know, really exciting, huh?).
3. It seems I'm always searching for a clean pair of matching socks!
4. Going to bed with my sweetie is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need to go on a diet, ASAP!
6. More time to exercise is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some of the movies Steven bought me, tomorrow my plans include Thunder Over Louisville, and Sunday, I want to grade all the papers I didn't grade over Spring Break!
Have a great weekend!
Posted by Jodi at 9:00 AM