I haven't done a good long meme in awhile, and I saw this one over at Tense Teacher's, so I stole it! I am having a very relaxing Sunday, watching movies with Steven, and laying around.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? My water bill. The small town I live in has the world's worst sewer system, and the city government is financing its repair but adding a bunch of ridiculous taxes onto MY sewer and water bill. It burns me up.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Believe it or not, Denny's.
3. Do you own a guitar? No, but I know how to play one.
4. Name of your first grade teacher? Sr. Maurice. Sweet but tough little nun.
5. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?Yes, when I was in a car accident 4 years ago. I hit my head and was unconcious for less than an hour. I have a very pretty scar on my forehead to show for it.
6. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig? Aaron does.
7. How many colleges did you attend? Two, Ball State University and Indiana University.
8. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? It's pretty and I like it. I wore it to church.
9. What are your thoughts on gas prices? They worry me. I can't afford them, and the cost of gas is going to run my boyfriend out of business.
10. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it? Facing, mostly.
11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? The alarm didn't go off this morning, but my first thought when I looked at the alarm clock was "Oh shit, it's later than I thought." With the time change, I slept later than I planned.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night? How good it felt to go to sleep with Steven's arms around me.
13. Do you have anything in your pockets right now? My cell phone and some change.
14. How many windows are open on your computer? One.
15. What errand/chore do you despise? Changing the litter in the litter box.
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer? Definitely.
17. Get up early or sleep in?I get up early on week days, and try to sleep in on weekends.
18. Who or what is your favorite cartoon character? Snoopy.
19. Are you a daydreamer? Somewhat. Steven says I am "hopelessly romantically optimistic", but I am grounded in reality most of the time.
20. When did you first start feeling old? When my oldest started high school, and my children started having adult-sized bodies!
21. Favorite 80s movie? The Big Chill.
22. Your favorite lunch meat? Turkey, thin sliced.
23. Beach or lake? Beach.
24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No.
25. Do you own property? Yes.
26. Favorite guilty pleasure? Blogging.
27. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about? Cars, and Joe Dirt.
28. What’s your drink at the bar? Strawberry dacquari or pina colada or Long Island Ice Tea.
29. Cowboys or Indians? Cowboys.
30. Are you sarcastic? Unfortunately, yes.
31. Are you shy? Sometimes.
32. In the past week have you gotten sick? No, thankfully.
33. Norm or Cliff from Cheers? Norm, definitely. He kind of reminds me of Jay, now that I think of it.
34. In the past week, have you felt stupid? Oh yes.
35. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut? No, but I have been thinking about it.
36. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Oprah Winfrey, or Tim McGraw, or any member of Rascal Flatts.
37. Indoors or Outdoors? Indoors, most of the time.
38. Be honest, do you buy the cheap or expensive toilet paper? Middle of the road. I can't stand cheap, but expensive is a waste of money. My kids WAY overuse it.
39. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? No, thankfully.
40. Last book you read for real? The Appeal by John Grisham.
41. Has someone disappointed you recently? Yes, but I forgave him.
42. What was the last movie you watched? Yesterday Steven and I watched "The Water Boy" AND "Van Helsing". Today we are watching "Clear and Present Danger". All good, for different reasons.
43. Somewhere in California you have never been and would like to go? No. California will be the very last state I will ever visit. For personal reasons.
44. Have you been outside the USA? No, unfortunately.
45. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? A new career. I like the relationship I'm in.
Well, that was a long one, but I'm done. Let me know if you do it.
Hope everyone has had a peaceful Sunday.