Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A List of Silly Quizzes....

You all know how much I love those silly quizzes. So, I was trying to figure out how I was going to do a quiz during this month of lists and I thought, "Why not make a list of quizzes I think are fun?" (Isn't it amazing how my mind works sometimes?) So, here are three new ones that I like:


1. What Spice Are You?


YOU ARE BASIL





You are quite popular and loved by post people.

You have a mild temperament, but your style is definitely distinctive.

You are sweet, attractive, and you often smell good.









2. What Kind of Tattoo Should I Get....Next?






YOU SHOULD GET A BUTTERFLY TATTOO








Sweet and sassy

For you, tattoos are a thing of beauty - not toughness








3. What Color Is Your Lucky Underwear?








YOUR LUCKY UNDERWEAR IS PURPLE







Dreamy and idealistic, you envision great things for your life. Your lucky purple underwear can make those dreams come true!

You're a busy little butterfly. You have the most projects, interests, and friends of anyone you know.



You also have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes too much drama comes in to your life and brings things to a stop.

If you want to focus more, and flutter less, put on your purple underpants. They'll help you get the important things done.










I do like purple........hmmmmmm.......


So, let me know if you try one.
Happy Hump Day!
J.

7 comments:

Sayre said...

MY LUCKY UNDERWEAR IS RED
You're confident and bold, and your lucky red underwear will only make you more sure of yourself.
You have a great zest for life, and you tend to take on impossible goals - and succeed.

When it comes to love, it's hard for you to take the time to open up. You're too busy conquering the world.
So if you're looking for a little more romance, put on your red underpants. And see where their passion takes you!

I SHOULD GET AN ASIAN-INSPIRED TATOO
Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure

I am also BASIL.

Trukindog said...

Spice-Basil
You have a mild temperment...MY ASS they've never seen me in rush hour trafic.

Tatoo-Butterfly???
The first question on this one should be \male or female/...I'm not gettin a butterfly on my ass.

Underwear-Blue
Blue is my favorite color but my ass wouldn't look near as hot as the chick they show wearing them.

e.Craig Crawford said...

I stopped doing these quizzes after the one that asked, "What kind of cracker spread are you?" Turns out I was limburger cheese. Can you believe that?

Jodi said...

Sayre - Red undies? Ooh baby!

Truckindog - You're right, I just can't see you with a butterfly tattoo. Nope, can't see it. And although I think most guys could tolerate blue boxers, I just can't imagine you in those tiny things these girls have on. Although that WOULD make an interesting picture......(laugh)

Craig - You made me laugh out loud. Limburger cheese?! Too funny.

J.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the girl with the butterfly wrapped in the purple underwear to go please.

=)

Purple is my favorite color and I think the hottest color for girls undies and lingerie

Coffeypot said...

I believe mine, on the first one, should be:
You’re Poison Ivy!

You aggravate people, giving them enormous grief.
Once you have established yourself you are hard to get rid of.
You only respond to certain lotions.

Actually I took the test and came up with:

The first one is:
CAYENNE PEPPER
You are very over the top and a bit overwhelming.
You have a fiery personality, and you can give anyone a good jolt.
You can easily take things up a couple notches, no matter what crowd you're running with.

The second one is:

An Abstract Tattoo
Artistic and unique you're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo.

And the third is:

Your underwear (when you wear any) is Blue:
You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.

Rick Rockhill said...

hey I'm basil too! What does that say about us???;-)