I stole this meme from both KentuckyGirl AND Amy over at The Peanut Gallery. I have much to tell about this past week, both good and bad, but Steven is in town until sometime Saturday, so I am taking tomorrow (Friday) off so we can Christmas-shop and be together. More on Sunday.....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Real. All the way.
3. When do you put your Christmas tree up? Sometime after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually before we go back to school, but sometimes not until the weekend after.
5. Like egg nog? Yes, I love it, and I just discovered Silk Soy 'Nog.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby Love-A-Lot or my Barbie Townhouse.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents. They have everything!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Aaron. Any and all toys will do.
10. Worst Christmas gift? A vacuum sweeper. Yes, I needed one at the time, but come on!
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail, although I will accept e-mail ones.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Old: Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire. New: The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I have money.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Honey-baked ham and homemade sugar cookies.
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Both
17. Favorite Christmas Song? "Let It Be Christmas" by Alan Jackson or anything from Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown Christmas CD.
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? I'm home with the crew. My parents live 10 minutes from me. I hope Steven will be with us this year for part of the holiday.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. And Rudolph, of course.
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The "Christmas CLEARANCE Sales" that start around December 10.
Have an excellent weekend!