Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 28 - A Challenge!

The 28th day of NaBloPoMo! Damn, this thing is finally almost over. It's fun, but I'm tired of feeling like I have to blog. I blog because I want to, not because I have to.

Anyway, apparently I have stirred up some hurt feelings amongst my blogging buddies, just because RWA declared me THE BEST CALLER he's ever had on his Blog Talk Radio Show. A couple of guys I know (well, only through the Internet, but I would love to meet them face-to-face) seem to feel like I've "scooped" them. And, well.......they should. 'Cause I did. (hee, hee)

So, I am hereby issuing a challenge: I challenge Coffeypot, Brother Dave, and E. Craig to meet me at RWA's BlogTalk Radio Show next Tuesday at ________ (time to be announced). And anyone else who reads this blog. Jay, Nerdboy, Dazd, Psychosomatic Wit, Revolution, Avitable....you would all love this guy! Let's have a par-tay on the radio next Tuesday.

Thank God tomorrow is Thursday, which is almost Friday!
J.

4 comments:

Jay said...

My schedule is pretty open on Tuesday nights so I'll try to make it and listen in.

e.Craig Crawford said...

I hope I don't fall asleep on everyone. Not that I'm never up past midnight. ;-)
I'm ready for the challenge .. DOG! (don't be offended. I call all my opponents "dog.")   ;-)

Avitable said...

I try to listen to the radio shows that people have, but I'm invariably busy or sleeping.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

My goodness. You are just stepping up and calling people out, J?

You can fill in the blank now. Next Tuesday's show is at 10:00 p.m. Central.