I stole this from Lisa, who is doing the NaBloPoMo challenge, too. She has beautiful pictures that she takes on her site, so check her out!
FRIDAY FILL IN:
1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are my children, my family, my friends (old and new), my cats, and my home!
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include going to my parent's house to eat, watching TV, and taking a nap!
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is the great food and the "Day After" sales!
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.
5. The time I opened the oven to put the marshallows on the sweet potatoes and laid the marshmallow bag on the hot oven door was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.
6. After the meal, I help my mom and my sister divvy up the leftovers into containers, take a nap, watch movies with my brother-in-law, play with the kids, and nibble all day!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with Aaron and watching TV, tomorrow my plans include seeing Steven (my truck driver), cleaning the house, and catching up on bills, and Sunday, I want to sleep late, go to church, and catch up around the house.
Have a great weekend everyone!