I am very lucky to have some really great blogging friends, and I have already singled some of them out for other awards. So, I decided to give my 7 "Nice Matters" awards to some new blogging friends:
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded, please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
1. David from "Mischief". David is one of the nicest fathers, husbands, and teachers I've ever cyber-met. I love his stories of teaching in prison (where he works, not lives). He's pretty funny for a Mormon. (just teasing, David)
2. C.Jane from "Cynara Jane". A very hardworking wife, mother, and homeschool teacher, this women is also one of the nicest people I would like to meet. And she's E.Craig's daughter, who's mostly nice, so how can you go wrong?
3. Jeff from "Psychosomatic Wit". A fellow Hoosier and my cyber-twin! A very nice fellow, even if he confused about where "South" is.
4. Mimi from "It's Not All Flowers and Sausages" Mimi is a new blogger AND a teacher and I love her honesty about teaching.
5. Birdman from "Matty's Meaty Cupboard" Birdman is not a new blogging friend, he's an oldie but a goodie. This guy is multi-talented, and he loves dogs! My kind of guy!
6. Amy from "Comments from the Peanut Gallery" Amy is also not a new friend. We've been reading each other forever. She is the mom of 2 adorable kids, and a great teacher.
7. SilverWillow from "Turquoise Waters" I knew I loved SilverWillow's blog when the first time I checked her out, there was a picture of Luna Lovegood. Very interesting blog.
Okay, all you nice people, you have to find some other nice people to