Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stolen from Avitable (uh-vit-uh-bul).....

I was surfing around today and found this over at Avitable's place. Yes, that's right. It's another insanely long Myspace survey! Just what you've been dreading waiting for!!! So, here we go:

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Uh, no. I didn't know that would work. Does it?

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? 18 years.

Ever been in a car wreck? Yes. 4 years ago. A man blindsided me. One minute I was driving, the next I was in an ambulance. To this day, I do not remember the accident. I had to get stitches in my forehead, and I spent the night in the hospital. My neck and back hurt for a long, long time afterwards.

Were you popular in high school? Not really, but I wasn't unpopular either. I was somewhere in the middle. I did date the trumpet player from the pep band my senior year and we were nominated for King and Queen of the Valentine's Dance. We broke up before prom.

Have you ever been on a blind date? Oh yes. I have plenty of blind date horror stories.

Are looks important? Not really. If he's interesting and funny, looks don't matter much.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yes, luckily.

By what age would you like to be married? Oh, I'm not going to set an age. Maybe never.

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? Not really.

Have you ever made a mistake? If you need an answer to this question, then obviously you have never read this blog. Welcome!

Are you a good tipper? Not really. 15% is the best I can do.
What's the most you have spent for a haircut? Gosh, I can't remember. Probably not too much. I'm usually broke.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Yes, 10th grade. Mr. Endris.

Have you ever peed in public? Does behind a bush count? Then yes.

What song do you want played at your funeral? "My Wish" by (yes, that's right, Jay) Rascal Flatts. And "Amazing Grace".

Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I would probably tell my mom. I don't think my dad could handle it.

What would your last meal be before getting executed? There would be no last meal. I wouldn't be able to eat.

Beatles or Stones? Beatles.

If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? If you need an answer to THIS question, you haven't read any posts I've written about my ex-husband.

Beer, wine or hard liquor? Red wine.

Do you have any phobias? I don't think so. I really, really, really don't like bugs.

What are your plans for the future? Kids to college, new house, some semblance of a love life for me.

Do you walk around the house naked?No,but I've been known to walk around naked in the bedroom, especially if I'm alone with a special friend.

If you were an animal what would you be? I would like to be a cat. They have it easy....

Hair color you like on someone you're dating? Doesn't matter, but it's usually dark.

Would you rather be blind or deaf? Deaf.

Do you have any special talents? Only in private. (wink)

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Start picking up. Go to the bathroom. Check my e-mail.

Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy, of course.

Are you missing anyone? Yes, but I'm getting over it.

Where do you want to live when you are old?In the country.

Who is the person you can count on the most? My mom, hands down.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? Jude Law. God, what a smile!

What did you dream last night? I dreamed I was in love with Mark, a married man I know from church. It was really nice, but I don't know why it was him.

What is your favorite sport to watch? Whatever sport my kids are playing.But I truly love watching football or basketball.

Are you named after anyone? No.
What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Anything fruity.

Non alcoholic drink?Diet Coke, of course.

Have you ever been in love? Yes.

Do you sing in the shower? No, I'm usually half-asleep, or in a hurry. It's a great time to think.

Have you ever been arrested?Yes.

What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas. Well, really it's Valentine's Day, but my hopes for this day usually get me into trouble.

Would you ever get plastic surgery? Sure, if I could get my "baby belly" flattened.

Have you ever caught a fish? No. Not once. But I have tried, many times!!! Someday.
If you've read this far, you're a real trooper.
That's it for now. Have a great Wednesday, all.
J.

7 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I'm not much on memes, but this one has drawn my interest.

I'll be answering it soon.

captain corky said...

What have you been arrested for? My curiosity is insatiable!

Avitable said...

This one has a few questions I don't remember seeing. Or did I forget to answer some when I did it?

Avitable said...

Or maybe I'm just a crackhead. That's probably the reality.

Jodi said...

Yay, RWA! I didn't even tag anyone and you're going to do it! This one does have some interesting questions.

Corky - It was a long time ago, and I will never tell. Sorry.

Avitable - Sweetie, I copy and pasted this directly from your blog to mine, so you had to have answered all these questions. Maybe you were asleep. Did you like the way I correctly pronounced your name? (wink)
Thanks for stopping by.

J.

mitchgib said...

Let me know when you are going to have your baby belly fixed, and maybe we can get a 2fer !

Peace

Sayre said...

I stole this from you and answered it on my blog. I even gave you credit!