I was visiting over at Jay's place, and made a snide comment about Indianapolis(not the team, the residents), which led me to Lisa's (a fellow Hoosier), to apologize, where I stole this meme. And if you followed all that, then surely you can do THIS:
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They must be REAL places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. Famous Athlete: John Elway.
2. 4 letter word: Joke.
3. Street name: Johnsontown Road (where my school is located!)
5. Gifts/presents: Jelly beans, Jewelry.
6. Vehicles: Jeep.
7. Tropical Locations: Jungle.
8. College Majors: Journalism.
9. Dairy Products: Jack cheese (otherwise known as Monterey Jack).
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Jewelry (cheap).
11. Boy Name: Joseph, Jay, Jim, John, Jack.
12. Girl Name: Jodi, Julie, Janet, Jennie.
13. Movie Titles: Jumanji.
14. Alcohol: Julep (mint)
15. Occupations: Judge.
16. Flowers: Jonquil.
17. Celebrities: Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Anniston, Angelina Jolie.
18. Magazines: Jack and Jill.
19. U.S. Cities: Jacksonville, Juno, Jasper, Jeffersonville, Jamestown.
20. Pro Sports Teams: Jets (NY), Jacksonville Jaguars.
21. Something Found in a kitchen: Jelly.
22. Reason for Being Late: Jump (as in "needed a ----").
23. Something You Throw Away: Junk Mail.
24. Things You Shout: Jackass!
25. Cartoon Character: Jerry (as in Tom and Jerry).
I tag EVERYBODY!!
Now, for extra fun, read my latest rave movie review:
PS. Check out my Monday-after update of the Super Bowl post below!! (smile)