I was browsing over at Tense Teacher's place, who is THE Queen of Memes, and decided to borrow...um...creatively acquire...okay, STEAL this one. 'Cuz I love memes almost as much as she does.
1. How old will you be in five years?
Ouch, 47. I don't like the way that looks at all. Ick.
2. Whom did you spend at least two hours with today?
Baron, all 4 kids, my sister, her husband, my nephews, my parents.
3. How tall are you?
Not very - I’m 5 feet, 5 inches.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months?
The boys' birthdays (all 3 between now and June), the end of the school year, taking the kids on a vacation I'm planning.
5. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. Who was the last text message you received from?
My friend Regina, who is also now my assistant at school.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, usually, but texting is fun.
11. What were you doing at 12 A.M. last night/this morning?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
My parents are married. They will have been married 44 years in June.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Today. I see my mom almost every day.
14. What color are your eyes?
Blue-green. I have been told I have very pretty eyes.
15. What time did you get up today?
Almost 10, which is rare, and was great.
16. What are you wearing right now?
Sorry, nothing sexy. Pink "Life is Good" t-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes.
17. What is your favorite song?
Right now, several songs from "Dreamgirls". In country music - "She's Everything to Me" by Brad Paisley.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
At home, with my kids. I do so much running around and working, I really and truly just love to be at home in my cozy little house, hanging out with my kids.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
In my classroom on Mondays. All of my students have such unstable homelives, that the weekends are rough....which makes the transition back to school on Monday even rougher. Mondays are always tough.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
To the beach.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I hope to be living happily in Southern Indiana with my youngest son, with plentiful visits from my 3 older children who will all be in college or out in the world working, hopefully nearby. I hope to be happily married, living in a house in the country with lots of trees. Professionally, I hope to have my National Board Certification, and still be teaching.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I tan nicely, thank you.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
A tree outside my window that looked like a witch.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
A clip someone e-mailed me, of an impersonation of George W. Bush. It was hysterical.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
27. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With clothes. I love soft, comfy pajammas that resemble sweats.
28. What color are your sheets?
I just got new hunter green ones made of t-shirt material. Very soft.
29. How many pillows do you sleep with?
There are two on my bed. I use the fluffier one.
30. What is your favorite season?
31. What do you like about autumn?
Multi-color leaves and pumpkins.
32. What do you like about winter?
Snow, snowdays, and Christmas.
33. What do you like about the summer?
No school, swimming.
34. What do you like about spring?
The temperatures, the flowers.
35. How many states have you lived in?
Two - Indiana and Kentucky. And I only lived in Kentucky for 6 months.
36. What cities/towns have you lived in?
5 - 4 of them in Indiana.
37. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
38. Are you a social person?
Oh my gosh, yes. Too much.
39. What was the last thing you ate?
40. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chunky Monkey by Ben and Jerry's.
41. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
42. Do you like Chinese food?
43. Do you like coffee?
Totally. All kinds. Hence, the title of this blog.
44. How many glasses of water per day do you drink on average?
Maybe one. I feel bad.
45. What do you drink in the morning?
Coffee, then Diet Coke.
46. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes, the right side. Always have, always will.
Tag all of you, you're it!