Friday, December 22, 2006

Back in time.....

Some of the most memorable lines of all time are the opening lines from classic pieces of literature. Look back at your own writing - how memorable are YOUR opening lines?

The Meme:
1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us

I've only been blogging on Blogger since May, so here goes:

MAY -
I have a blog on Benrik...but that one is pretty chatty and task-oriented. I am going to try one more time to create a blog that is more of a personal expression of myself.
So, this is it.
Welcome.


JUNE -
I was going to take this blog down, and in fact did for a few hours.

JULY -
This past week I embarked on a grand adventure: I went on vacation with 7 other people, 6 of them children.

AUGUST -
I spend another 4 hours at school today and I finally got my room in order.

SEPTEMBER -
Hey there...
Sorry I haven't had a post in a WEEK! I have been so busy with school, kids, football practice, open houses at both the high school (for joseph and rachael), and the elementary (for daniel and aaron)....plus aaron started soccer AND tiger cubs this week! (sigh)


OCTOBER -
What does Calvin and Hobbes have to do with my weekend? Nothing.
I just like the picture. (grin
)

NOVEMBER -
Today is November 1st, the first day of NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month, where brave participants attempt to post to their blogs every day of November!

DECEMBER -
Today is the first Sunday of Advent!


You can be sure my January 1st opening line will be a good one! I want to start the year off right!
Consider yourself tagged. Try it.
J.

2 comments:

sunShine said...

I wish I had time to do this one. Maybe I can get to it next week. Have a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the idea! All the very best for a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year.