Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Turkey Tales....






There is no great point to this post, except that Thanksgiving is coming! Yay!









I get to have 3 Thanksgivings. I am going with Baron to Owensboro and have turkey dinner with him, his girls, his brother and family. It's a "have the family meet the girlfriend" day. My kids are spending actual Thanksgiving Day with their dad in Indianapolis and will be back on Friday, so I'm going to split my day. First off, I am having dinner with my parents, my brother, my sister and her family. After I am completely stuffed, I am going to roll my way over to Baron's house and visit with him and his girls. It will be weird without the kids, but I gave them a choice: Wednesday through Friday with their dad, or Friday through Sunday. They chose the former, so they could be back in time to hang out with friends for the weekend.

Anyway, I know this is brief, but I'm getting ready for Half-Naked Thursday! (grin)
Happy Hump Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous...THREE Thanksgivings?!?!?!?!?

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I look at it this way... because BBSW and I have a few ourselves... LEFTOVERS!!!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LEFTOVERS!!! And with all those leftovers, we'll have some friends over later in the week for a "leftover dinner" party!

sunShine said...

I get to have 3 also. We go to my hubby's great Aunts for Thanksgiving dinner, then to his mom's for supper. Then on Saturday my family gets together and we have our big turkey day a few days late! I can't wait for my Mom's dressing!!!! My mouth waters just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Can it be possible that you are going to mix two of my favorite things? Half naked Thursday AND Thanksgiving? That would be good....