HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!
Yes, today was much better than yesterday, although I am still struggling with some things. Hopefully it will all shake out by the end of the week. Today's post is a meme that Tense Teacher put up on October 30. I liked it so much that I saved it, intending to do it myself, but never got around to it. So, I did it for you tonight. Here goes:
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
Before Baron, I dated a guy named Steve. I was literally the first person he had dated since his divorce. He wasn't ready. That pretty much ended it. That, and a really long, tiring drive home from Wisconsin.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
It's been awhile. And my legs need it bad.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Driving to a really boring science training and talking to my friend Nancy on my cell phone.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Talking to Rachael's voice coach about what a beautiful voice she has.
5. Are you any good at math?
I used to be. Now I can only do about as complicated as the 5th grade math book. But I'm getting better at Sudoku, if that counts for anything.
6. Your prom night?
I went with a guy I had only been out with a couple of times. What a geek. We had a picnic afterwards with some friends, then made out in his car. eh.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
I don't think so. But my maiden name was Stiller, like Ben Stiller. Maybe we're related, and I don't know it.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Only for my Masters'degree, thank God. Still paying on it.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
No Myspace for me!
10. Last thing received in the mail?
Bills and junk mail. The last good thing - a package from a friend.
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
Just coffee and Diet Coke, but plenty of both. Oh, and a glass of milk with breakfast. So, 3.
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
The Osmonds. But if you're talking rock concerts, STYX! Now THAT was a concert!
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Yes. But I haven't been to the beach in a long time.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
I had 2 teeth pulled in April. Ick and ugh.
16. What is out your back door?
The deck, the backyard - complete with swing set and bikes, a falling down garage and carport.
17. Any plans for Friday night?
I don't know yet, but I hope so. Baron may have to work.
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Yes. It makes it curly. But again, the beach is a long way from Indiana.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes, tons of them. It's a favorite teacher gift.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, there is a cool one in Louisville. I would like to go again soon.
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes, usually. The laundry load around here is large enough without being towel fanatics.
22. Some things you are excited about?
Christmas, spending time with Baron, getting out of debt, the possibility of a vacation next summer.
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
24. Describe your keychain(s).
I have a Snoopy keychain that Baron gave me.
25. Where do you keep your change?
3 places: in a coin purse in the front pocket of my purse, in my car, and in the coin jar on the top of the entertainment center in my bedroom.
26. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have 2. A tan, wool, old lady coat for when it's really cold and I don't care what I look like I just want to be warm, and a prettier, burgundy coat that I wear most of the time.
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
High school I don't remember. College, it was bright and sunny.
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
If Baron is visiting, closed. Otherwise, open.
I tag Redneck Nerdboy, Sunshine, Tricia, RWA, Yorksdevil,
EatMisery, FindingHeart, Princess, and Mia. And anyone else who wants to play along!