Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I don't like potato salad. You know, the staple at summer picnics, the classic American picnic food. Not me. Never have, never will. Uck.
2. I read the same series of books over, at least once a year. It's "The Mitford Series" by Jan Karon and begins with AT HOME IN MITFORD. I used to read all of "The Chronicles of Narnia" over every year (there are 7 of them), or I would read all of "The Lord of the Rings" series, way before the movies were out. I also read LITTLE WOMEN every year.
3. I can't watch anyone brush his/her teeth. It totally grosses me out. I have to look away while "helping" my 6 yr. old.
4. I have never owned a female toy. You know, the kind that requires batteries. Yes, I've seen them, I've played with one once or twice, but I have never had a personal "friend". But I DID put my name into a drawing from a co-worker's "toy" party, so maybe I'll get lucky. (in more ways than one, hee, hee) I'll let you know. That will be a post in and of itself! (grin)
5. I drove my ex-husband's tractor 3 times and totally loved it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. It was fun. I even like just riding on a tractor.
6. I listen to the soundtrack from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" all year long. I love that Vince Guaraldi jazz.
"Hark the Herald Angels Sing...."
I tag Sayre, Captain Corky, Birdman 33, Sunshine, RWA, Amy, Dazed, Mia (although she didn't play along last time), Finding Heart, Heels, Island Girl, Stephanie, Kristi, KaraMia, Kentucky Girl, Nancy, Jazzy, Princess, Steve Novak, Hale, and my sweetie, Baron. And yes, I know that's way more than 6, but I want to see how many people I can get to do it~
Have fun! Let's see how weird you all are!
ADDENDUM: The next time I think it's so cute to tag 20 people for a silly little meme, remind me that it takes a hell of a long time to insert all those links AND visit everyone to tell them they're tagged! Serves me right!