Friday, October 13, 2006
Questions and Answers......
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH! YAHOO!
This is my 75th blogger post! Yay!
Here's another one of those fun question-and-answer posts, this one, again, from Redneck Nerdboy:
Okay, on to the questionnaire! Enjoy!
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
It would be Marilyn Manson and Eminem. Both are social deviants, and the power they wield is just plain scary.
2. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it?
Depends on how close to pay day I am. If it's right before payday, then I'm probably close to broke, and this would be money sent from heaven to get gas and groceries. If it's right after payday, then I'm in the black, and I would probably go pick up a CD or two, or the next season of Monk on DVD, or something frivolous, like that.
3. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I would go back in time and NOT marry my first husband. Sorry, but it's true.
4. What is your favorite curse word?
When I'm just a little P.O.-ed, it's "shit". When it's my ex-husband, it's the "f" word. He is the only person on the planet who inspires me to that level of profanity.
5. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be?
I would like the ability to know when someone is telling the truth or not. It would cut through a lot of the bullshit at work, at home, and in every relationship I've ever been in, past, present, and future.
Have a great weekend.
Posted by Jodi at 6:25 PM