Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I absolutely LOVE staying at home lately.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been pasta in any form.

3. Um....this one is tricky. How about, "Luckily nothing at my house goes" bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk feels really good these days.

5. The fact that today is THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL is some REALLY good news.

6. When all is said and done, I am really a very lucky woman.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being home with no kids, eating Chinese food, and watching a chick flick, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and working at the deli, and Sunday, I want am going to go work at the deli. (yeah, I know you're jealous).

Have a great weekend!
J.

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

Chinese food sounds good J. Enjoy~