Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let There Be Peace......


I don't know what has happened, but this has been a very calm, quiet, peaceful Christmas for me. Although I have been somewhat emotionally fragile lately, I have had several evenings in the last week or so that have found me where I am tonight: in the living room, with the lit Christmas tree, with a candle burning, peacefully reading or writing. I found the time to send Christmas cards, something I haven't really done in several years. I have even made the time to BAKE this year.
I don't know what it is, but it feels good.
Peace,
J.

4 comments:

Brother Dave said...

You have 'caught' the Christmas spirit.

Megan said...

Merry Christmas, sweetie. I'm glad it's shaping up to be a good one.

Just Dave said...

My peace I give you. May you have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2010.

Sayre said...

NOw that is a good Christmas!