This week's topic: 10 Things that Make You Feel Old!
- Having a son in college. ( or just being old enough to have a son in college!)
- Flecks of gray in my hair. (hate 'em)
- Needing to wear reading glasses. (hate them, too)
- One of my former kindergarten students TEACHING first grade at my son's school.
- Actually saying my age out loud.
- Seeing TV shows from my childhood in the "Classics" section.
- Realizing it has been almost 25 years since I graduated from college (and even longer than that since high school).
- Having anyone call me "Ma'm".
- Not having the slightest interest in staying up very late, or going out late.
- The cute clothes I see in stores that I'm too old to wear.
What makes YOU feel old?