I can't believe I haven't posted since TUESDAY!!! What is wrong with me these days? Well, I know what it is mostly: I'm tired all the time. I've been working a lot, and when I'm not working, I'm running kids around or catching up on housework. I went to bed the other night BEFORE 10! At least I'll be ready for back-to-school hours (which are coming up soon). I should have some great news soon about a practically free second car for the family.
In any case, it's time (once again) for Friday Fill-INs:
1. Being alone is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I want to take a nap.
3. Sugar cookies with buttercream frosting taste so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first really stinks.
5. The sunset after the rain is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is hope for me afterall.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Steven, tomorrow my plans include work and going to see Joseph and Rachael's latest play (Godspell), and Sunday, I want to go to work REALLY early to make the donuts, and then somehow have enough energy to go to Daniel's football picnic in the afternoon!
Have a terrific weekend everyone!