Once again, I am rebelling against the mainstream and doing my own "10 on Tuesday" topic. I know, I know....what a maverick (ooh, I was channeling Sarah Palin there for a minute!)
10 THINGS I DID TODAY:
- Drove Daniel to driver's ed. class and Joseph to his summer class at IUS.
- Went to work and bagged bread, made coffee cakes, and a ton of banana pudding.
- Bought two chairs for the porch at 75% off.
- Took a 20 minute catnap.(not at work...ha, ha....after I came home)
- Made dinner - delicious homemade mac and cheese with chicken.
- Let Daniel drive home from football practice and drive around town for about 30 minutes to practice.
- Picked up Joseph and Rachael from play practice and then let them take the car to go see the midnight showing of "Harry Potter"
- Read a book with Aaron.
- Talked to Steven about 6 times.
- Did laundry.
I know, sounds exciting, doesn't it? That's my day.